Saturday, February 11, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here in Central Tucson.

We got the Mesquite trees trimmed and the cutting are on the curb for Brush and Bulk pickup.

My playmate took her first ride on her scooter, and she said that is fun, but she has to get used to it a bit more.

 I am about to get Chris up and into the main house. My shorty is going to go grocery shopping at Fry's.

After she returns, I will start to prepare the Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings for tomorrow's Super Bowl. They will set in the fridge overnight to marinate in the seasonings. WooHoo!

We hope that your day is going your way. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...