Friday, February 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


3 FEB LITTLE GIRL DREAMING!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Stephen King on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30aam caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a fair, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here at 8:00am to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we will be taking Chris to an early doctor's appointment. So that means to I will post more to the blog later today. So, I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (magnifico). Have a (magnifico) everyone. I know that your weekend will be (magnifico) fidanzata. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Niente calcio questo fine settimana, quindi cosa renderà magnifico il tuo fine settimana?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...