Saturday, February 18, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!



18 FEB TEACH THEM WELL!

Hey, how are you doing? We are good here. I have to tell you that I am energized and ready to give my fidanzata a good spanking. Just a heads up for her to contact my girlfriend Shoo Shoo about how that feels, smile! Shoo got spanked by me on Wednesday during the final Rumi Kube game. I was on fire, and I will be tonight.

Hey, my shorty and I went on a scooter ride in the hood this afternoon. It was so much fun. Can't wait to take another spin soon.


18 FEB SCOOTER TIME IN THE HOOD!

Chris and my playmate are in the main house watching "Murder She Wrote" on DVD. I was working on my latest rock a bit ago and it is coming along very well. Here is the latest rock in the hood.


18 FEB IN THE HOOD!

Well, I had better go and give my hands a few workout exercises, to put the final touch on my victory at the "Wizard Fest".

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona Sera...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

In arrivo per voi fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Per gli abbracci??? Certamente non per una vittoria del mago.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...