Monday, February 20, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a busy one around here let me tell you.

The airbase changed hours so I will have to make another trip out tomorrow.

Chris and Elise got there massages today. Chris still has a smile on his face.

 I got Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment. She is going to have more surgery done in the near future.

My playmate has completed her commissioned rock today. It is spectacular. All that is left for her to do is put a name to it. I completed my rock as well. Have a look.


20 FEB MY LATEST

I prepared Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner. I added a slice of ham to mine. We also had baby carrots to go along with it. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Lemon pudding for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house on her Mac. She is also listening to the news.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...