Friday, February 10, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is just about over, and I will be glad to hit the sheets later.

It has been a very busy day today, but I got through it alive. Smile!

We got a very nice surprise from Capo Jim and mio fidanzata. We received some very nice tee shirts and some delicious fudge. Here take a look! 

10 FEB GIFT FROM CAPO JIM


10 FEB A SWEET TREAT OF FUDGE FROM MY FIDANZATA. YA MON'.



My shorty and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and we were terrible. It has been a while since we have played. We need to play more often. Chris was cracking up watching us play.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon and eggs, toast. It was all good. We watched NCIS on "Paramount" with Chris. He loves it.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him a bit more Vanilla pudding for dessert.

My shorty is in the main house reading the newspaper and watching TV.

10 FEB MY LATEST

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. My shorty and I will be trimming trees for Brush and Bulky pickup that takes place in a few days.

Tomorrow my shorty is going to take a test ride on her new electric scooter in the backyard. Woohoo!

Hey what is on your Super Bowl Sunday? We will be dining on pizza from Papa Murphy's. 

I am caring for Chris again tomorrow. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Sabato. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

The new rock art is very cool!

Loraine said...

La nuova arte rupestre è molto bella!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...