Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



7 FEB IN THE CLASSROOM!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Love and Lies Book On CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold but clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. If not, I am prepared to get the job done. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. She also reminded me that my shorty will be playing (bridge) this morning as well. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I will be working on my latest rock today. My playmate will start a new rock soon.

I will check on Sister Jayne to see how she is doing and to see if she needs anything.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (Ieri). I do hope that today is better than (ieri). Have a good one fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi? Come sta Jay?

Loraine said...

Ieri è il passato, domani è il futuro, ma oggi è un dono. Ecco perché si chiama presente.

Bill Kean

Spero di vedere Jay domani e poi potrò dire come sta. Grazie per avermelo chiesto.

countrygranny47 said...

Today was a bit chilly compared to yesterday.
Hope Jayne is doing better today.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...