Thursday, February 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


2 FEB (EXODUS)

Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Stephen King Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Rainforest Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that my shorty and I need to make a trip to Green Valley after breakfast.

Oops, no Green Valley today. Corrected by Mia Moglie.

We will be hitting up "Park Mall" to see the movie "Avatar" in 3D. I like 3D movies a lot.

We will be having take-away from "Leo's" for dinner tonight. Can you say margaritas? Of course, we will. Ole'. 

I have started a new rock and I will work on it if time permits today. Tomorrow we will be taking Chris to a doctor's appointment early.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (volare). At times I dream I want (volare) into the clouds. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Nessun fiore ancora nella nostra aiuola. Speriamo che appaiano presto.

Loraine said...

Un sogno che ho fatto per molti anni è stato quello di poter saltare così in alto da poter volare via. È stato un bel sogno.
Il dipinto sulla pagina del blog è bellissimo. Grazie per la condivisione.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...