Monday, February 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


19 FEB MIO MOGLIE CON JOHN WAYNE AT THE EGG CONNECTION!

Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Cherry Amaretto!

Music listening to: The Breakdown a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Lunedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. We are forecasted to have a very windy day today.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie. Chris is always up for that. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment this morning. I also need to make a trip out on the airbase as well.

My shorty is really doing an excellent job on her commissioned rock. I am still working on my latest rock.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (figlio). My (figlio) JT was here visiting friends yesterday.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai scattato qualche foto al Taco Giro?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...