Sunday, February 19, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!



How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We are good. We enjoyed our breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as always.

My shorty is now caring for Chris, and I am getting things set for next week.

Hey, our Lady Cats will be playing basketball in a bit. So, we have Chris up and in the main house so he can see them play. Go Cats!

Here are some pictures from our dinner out a, and pics of the "Wizard Fest". I didn't get to spank my (fidanzata), because Mio Moglie con CapoJim won the game. Elise won the first game and Capo Jim won the second game. That made him the new "Wizard". I spent a few hours practicing my air spanking with no results. Enjoy the pics. It was a wonderful evening indeed.

18 Feb CAPO JIM CON MIO FIDANZATA AT TACO GIRO!


18 FEB NOW THAT IS A MARGARITA!




18 FEB FAJITAS!


18 FEB FISH TACOS


18 FEB BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP!


18 FEB ENCHILADA SUIZA!


18 FEB WIZARD FEST!






18 FEB FIRST ROUND WIZARD WINNER!








18 FEB THE NEW WIZARD CAPO JIM!





Later my Sous Chef and I will be tossing around some pots and pans. Enjoy the rest of your Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...