Sunday, February 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Folly a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to get the Air Fryer out and ready for Super Bowl fixings. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

I have my usual tasks to complete for next week. I need to get them done early today.

My playmate and I saw the movie "Magic Mike" and it was pretty good and the theater was almost packed. Lots of wide-eyed women and a few brave guys were there. At first, I thought that I was going to be the only guy in attendance.

My shorty has been commissioned to complete a new rock for a friend who attends Tai Chi. I will start a new rock today if time permits.

I am having an issue with my phone. If you are not receiving texts and greetings from me, please bear with me until I try to correct it. Thanks.

As you know today is Super Bowl Sunday. Go Chiefs! The Chefs hat will be donned this afternoon. We will have Papa Murphy Pizza and I will prepare some Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings. My Sous Chef will select a (Super) libation to along with the meal. I am sure that my Sous will don her Chiefs Jersey as well. Smile!

Well, I had better get to it. Have good Super Bowl Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (Sei pronto per un po' di calcio?). We are ready. How about you? Forza Capi!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

È la domenica del Super Bowl. Il mondo è pronto per un po' di calcio!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...