Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hello!

Hello!

We just got back from breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and now we can get busy with our tasks.

My playmate is caring for Chris, and I am getting things set up for next week for Chris.

My shorty will be preparing a batch of her special (scones) shorty. They do have a kick to them, smile! Once she is done, I will invade the (cucina) and I will begin cooking for Super Bowl.

We all will be wearing our Chiefs socks for the game. We are looking forward to the Super Bowl commercials. They are usually very good. The half-time show should be good too! Go Rhiana!

Well, I had better get to it straight-away. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...