Thursday, February 9, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It has been a busy one, but we got through it.

We saw the movie "Cabin in The Woods" and it was very good. Our trip to Green Valley was a good one too! Azalya is all groomed and happy.

My playmate and I have new toys, that got delivered last night. Have a look. I took mine for a spin this afternoon and it was so much fun. I will order a couple of adult helmets this evening or tomorrow.


9 FEB OUR NEW TOY. WE BOTH HAVE ONE!

We dined on take away from "Leo's" We both had tacos, rice and beans. Of course, we downed a few margaritas. Ole'.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also watching TV. I will give him some cheesecake for dessert. My shorty is in the main house on her Mac. She is also listening to the TV.

Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to play some "Wii" Games tomorrow afternoon. I will also try to finish my latest rock as well. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for TGIF!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. E stata una giornata intensa.

Loraine said...

Forse puoi fare un video di te ed Elise in sella ai tuoi nuovi giocattoli. Sarebbe divertente!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...