Saturday, February 18, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Woman in the Window Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Rainforest Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson. A good day to ride my new scooter, eh?

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

This evening will be visiting my fidanzata and Capo JIm at "Taco Giro" for dinner. The menu looks very good with many, many selections. After dinner we will head over to my fidanzata's home for a "Wizard Fest". I received some threats from my fidanzata late last night. She swears that she is going to be the new "Wizard". I think that she is sleep walking and that she should return to her pillow. I am going to give her a good (spanking) that she has been missing. I am a master spanker, just ask Shoo Shoo.

I will start a new rock today if time allows. My shorty has started her commissioned rock. 

We had a wonderful dinner last night at "Mojo". It is a Cuban Bar and Grill. The food was very good, and the place was packed. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Deb. After dinner we drove over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play the "Sabbath Girl".This play was outstanding, and the acting was excellent I believe that this was the crowning performance of the "Invisible Theater". We recommend this one as a must see. It deserved that standing ovation that is got. The question-and-answer session after the play was very informative.

17 FEB MIO MOGLIE CON DEB


17 FEB IO CON MIO MOGLIE





17 FEB MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

I am going to visit the "Friends of the Library" this morning to get a batch of books on CD for Chris and me.

Today's challenge word is (successo). Last night's play was a (successo), like my victory this evening at the "Wizard Fest". Pow, Pow fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei pronto per una sculacciata? In caso contrario dovresti essere fidanzata. Andro pian con te, no!

Loraine said...

Finché ci divertiamo, la serata sarà un successo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...