Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Baked! Rummied!

Music listening to: Lady in The Window Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, cloudy morning here in Tucson. 

Hey, we got snowed on during the night. This is not a typo, smile! Have a look at the "Green Lady". What is happening Tucson.


15 Feb "Green Lady" not pleased!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she remined me that I have a doctor's appointment this morning. I asked her to play some music to warm up by, smile!

I will be working on a rock that I started. My playmate will be starting a new one soon.

Hey, today is going to be Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Kielbasa with sauerkraut and fries. My Sous will select a libation to go along with the meal.

Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (nevicato). Yes, fidanzata we got (nevicato) on.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



My girlfriend Shoo Shoo an amazing lady!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...