Saturday, February 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




11 FEB HELEN MIRREN BACK IN THE DAY!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Folly a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but still windy morning here in the Old Pueblo.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives to sit with Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be a very busy day for me and my playmate. I asked her to play some music to do some yard work by.

We will be trimming the Mesquite trees today for Brush and Bulk pickup. Hopefully we can get this done early this morning.

We will be hitting up the "Roadhouse" this evening to see the movie "Magic Mike". We saw the others, so we have to see this one. Smile!

Today my shorty will be going for a test ride on her new scooter. Woohoo! 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy, and healthy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quanto costera un hot dog e una birra al Super Bowl?

Loraine said...

Le prelibatezze del Super Bowl sono, ne sono certo, super costose. Gli hot dog sono nel tuo menu per domani?

Jessie said...

Il costo e $17.50 per un hot dog e $12.25 per una birra. Il nostro pasto del Super Bowl consistera in ali Papa Murphy Pizza's e Spicy Chicken wings. Forza Capi! Le ali di pollo saranno preparte da me.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...