Thursday, February 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


9 FEB BANNED BOOKS!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Love and Lies Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning with Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for my shorty and me. 

First off, we have a grooming appointment at 8:00am for Azalya. Right after breakfast we will be making our way to Green Valley. After that we will be hitting up the "Roadhouse" to see the movie "Knock at The Cabin". It is going to be a good one.

Well, I had better bounce and get this day started. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

La mia parola per la giornata è "occupato". Le tue giornate sono sempre occupato. Spero che anche tu abbia un po' di tempo per rilassarti.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...