Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


YEP ONE OF THOSE DAYS!


Mood: SNAFU

Music listening to: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag by James Brown (classic R&B)

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is looking at me this morning so she she will be heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

  I haven't has any coffee as of yet but I will. It is a (SNAFU) of a day already. My laptop cannot connect to the Internet so I am going to have to deal with that today. Davis will be here this morning.

  I have an errand to take care of this morning out on the air base and I need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking as well. Hopefully I can complete my To Do List today without a hitch.

  I will be putting things back into Do Drop Inn room #1 today. I also need to tape so the ceiling can be painted in there as well. Hey, we may get rained on today. We shall see.

 My mood is not good today but everyday cannot be a good one, right? Have a good one if you can.
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

HANG IN THERE JESSIE,

Jessie said...

Hi Granny,

You know me. I will never say never. I am good to go now.WooHoo

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...