Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cheerful! Blessed!

Music listening to: Doing The Butt!By EU

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and  I will be hitting the treadmill a bit later. When I got over to Chris's house this morning he was listening to "The Butt". He was smiling away and so I joined him and we both were doing "The Butt". I guess I am starting to get back to my normal self, eh? Jane did you go there? I know you did! Smile! I got (sprung). Yeah!

   We will start to pack for our trip to New Mexico today. It is going to be raining and stormy there at least that is what the forecast says. So we will prepare for that for sure. 

   David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am blessed to learn something new everyday and that makes me feel good. I am glad that I have the discipline and the drive to keep on moving forward no matter what gets in my path. 

  Have a great day and enjoy.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

Happy Birthday Monna!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...