Saturday, September 3, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going for you so far? It is a hot one outside let me tell you. I was sitting at the outdoor patio table completing the month of August photo book so I can start September's.

I sat at one of the Margaritaville chairs and found that it had been broken. That elevated my mood to become worse. Something is really nagging at me and this has just made it worse. I am fuming and I cannot figure out way. It will come to me soon for sure.

I am in a kind of stay away from me mood today. Any who! I hope that your day is going better than mine is. I need to redo the Do Drop Inn room #2 so it can be ready for whomever visits next for an overnight stay.

My playmate is out looking at new mattresses and a new bedroom set for Do Drop Inn room #1. She is also going to do some grocery shopping as well while she is out and about. We are going to watch the Cats play football this evening. Go Cats.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Zack and Marylu we ha a very nice with you. Enjoy Bisbee.

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

WOW, sounds like a rough day for sure.
I left here this morning around 9:00 and didn't get home till around 4:30.
I am tired for sure. Hope your day is going better for you.
Just chill Jessie and hopefully your mood gets better by evening.

Jessie said...

Thanks Granny. I appreciate that. I am still fuming though about the chair still. You get some rest you have had a long day.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...