Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Get Your Hump On!

Music listening to: To Be Real by Cherlyn Lynn

  It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is so good. I am thinking about a nice grilled ham and cheese sandwich again. Hmmmmm!

   Bobby will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I are taking Chris's van to be serviced first thing this morning. I will also be doing some final things in Do Drop Inn room #1 before the closet gets painted.

  We are going to a place called "Humble Pie" this evening with Papa John and Jane. We are also going to the "Wilbur's" at the Viscount to listen to Sly play music as well. 

  Well, I had better get to it. I also have to (dander) the fur-babies today as well. Hey, my suitcase is out and I need to get out my backpack as well. Have a good Humper. I will and I know that Jane will for sure. Smile!

See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Sister Marcie, how are you feeling this morning?

Herman, still no paperwork as of yet.

Loraine, I will be looking for you running along with me when it rains again. Yeah!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...