Thursday, September 15, 2016

It's a Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be starting her day soon. Jayne is her caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. It is another nice morning here in the valley and I can smell some moisture in the air but more than likely we will not get any rain today. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  Hey, I had a streak of good luck last night at our "Mahjong" fest with Shoo and Stu. The evening was a true event and I am still wondering what caused me to shine last night. We enjoyed a good meal from "Fromino's" Greek restaurant. It was delicious let me tell you and oh so filling.

  As for the game Stu won two games, Shoo won one game, Elise zero that is rare, and I won two games. One of my wins came at picking the very last tile on the table. What a good evening of fun,food, and tons of laughs. My playmate brought out the big guns last night when she presented a bottle of "Gruet" champagne. It got Buck Wild from then on. The laughs began big time, words were spoken that were mispronounced too! The "Gruet" even had me saying cats when I should have said kracks. Yes, it got "Buck Wild" when the "Gruet"came out. Thank you Shoo and Stu for a great evening.


ELISE, SHOO, STU

"GRUET" IS ON THE TABLE

IT GOT "BUCK WILD" MY SHORTY HAS A LOT OF GLASSES IN FRONT OF HER, HMMM!


  It is going to be another busy day for my playmate and I but we are going to try to fit a movie in this afternoon. We are meeting up with Mike, Vickie, and Pat at "Scordato's for dinner this evening. It will be another great evening. Can you say "Morretti" I will be for sure this evening.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Take it slow and easy.

Later......Jessie and Elise


Marcie, hey is my luck changing?

Loraine, my luck has changed so that is a sign for you to get ready to meet the new "Wizard" very soon. He will be slinging that magic wand around big time. Jane, don't go there! I know that you did. Smile!

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Great pictures of Elise!!!!!

Loraine said...

You know how fickle Lady Luck can be. I think you used it all up last night.
It will be my turn next!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...