Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how is it going? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" we enjoyed a very good breakfast with plenty of coffee. I think I am buzzed and ready to tackle anything. 

Pat was there and we got to meet her son. Bobby was a no show this morning. I just finished up with the yard work behind Chris's house. Now am about to tape and paint Do Drop Inn room #1. Chris is waiting on Elise to begin caring for him. Shorty is going to give Chris a bio-feedback treatment today.

Well, I had better get to steppin'.
Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Yes, I remember mentioNing a couple of weeks ago that Sunday breakfast was losing me to tennis now that I was all cleared....yay! Such good exercise!!

Cheela said...

Wish I could have been down there again!! Looking forward to our next adventure!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...