Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

TORINO'S BREAD

TORINO'S VINO A CHIANTI CLASSICO


Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Maria by Carlos Santana

  It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise.  Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Jayne is up and awake but I sent her back to bed to rest. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed. We are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage and she will return later in the afternoon to give Elise a massage.

  Jayne painted some doors yesterday in Chris's house and she did a good job of it. She will continue today. I am going to take some clothes and linen to the drop off point today and I am going to go through more clothes today.

JAYNE PAINTING DOORS



  Well, it is a sad, sad day here in the Old Pueblo. We had a great dinner at "Neo's" with Loraine, Jim, and Bobby. The food was very good and so were the drinks. After dinner we all met up at Loraine's home for the event of the day. Yes, it was time for some "Wizard". Yes!

  It was a cutthroat event and we were all out to win especially me. As you know my girlfriend Loraine have been at each other for a number of days. Well, the new "Wizard" is Jim. My shorty did not do well this round and that was surprising. Well in the deciding and final game Loraine and I were tied. I was feeling good. The very last hand would decide the winner and my girlfriend beat me because I went down one trick. I was crushed! The agony of defeat.

  So it was butts in the  air to hail "Wizard Jim" I received several defeat kisses from Loraine and that made me feel much better. It was a great evening of fun, food, drinks and a wonderful dessert that Bobby made. So there you go and better luck next time for me.

  We are going to visit with Bucky and Dena this evening and we are going to play you guessed it "Wizard". Hopefully things will turn around for me. Have a good Sunday and enjoy.

Later..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

The Wizardess wins again!

Jessie said...

Loraine, I just cannot catch a break can I when it comes to you, eh? It is all good though because those victory hugs and kisses made me smile. Next time it will be a different outcome.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...