Sunday, September 4, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Is your Sunday going well? I finished up with my yard work behind Chris's house. I folded up the ping pong table and covered it up. I have been busy indeed. I took a break and I finished listening to a book on tape that was very good.

I am now in the main house with Elise and Chris. Jayne has taken a break and she is out and about. I just got a big boon to my day that was presented to me by my shorty. She showed me the ad that announced the concert of the century for me. Yes, the century.

Boney James is coming to Tucson on November 10th at the Fox Theater downtown. I immediately got online and purchase two tickets for the show. What a mood changer for me. Boney James is my favorite Jazz performer. I can hardly wait. WooHoo!

My shorty and I are going to have a lite dinner at the "Yardhouse" at Park Mall. After dinner we are going to the movies to see " Don't Breathe". It got great reviews and we enjoyed the previews. I am stoked about going to see "Boney James". Can you feel me?

Have a wonderful evening and have a great upcoming week.
Later....Jessie

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,,, So glad your going to see your favorite singer (jazz man).
Have a great time when the time gets here.
Now you can relax for the evening since yard work is done.
Bob is out mowing this evening. Be in here real soon.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...