Friday, September 16, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey how is it going? Well, the Salvation Army just left. They picked up the old bedroom set that was in Do Drop Inn room #1.

Now we will clean it up and we will begin to paint some of the areas so that it will be dry and completed when the new bedroom set arrives on Monday. I am wearing my self out between going through things and caring for Chris at the same time. I am going to be exhausted by this evening I know I will. I already have a headache. Whew!

Well, let me get back to Chris so I can get him settled before I get him up. It is going to be a long day here in central Tucson.
Later.....Jessie

Olivia, by all means keep an eye out for those shaking nuts, smile!

Herman, how are things? Cannot get a hold of you.

Loraine, are you ready to match wits with a true Wizard? If not it is way too late girlfriend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better this evening!!

Loraine said...

I had a talk with Lady Luck today. She is definitely leaning toward smiling on me.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...