Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How is it going for you this evening? I just got off of the treadmill and I am energized now. WooHoo!

Elise prepared pinto beans with jalapenos, cornbread, sliced tomatoes and baby carrots. It was very good. We watched "In The Heat Of The Night" and Blue Bloods" with Chris.

I completed my To Do List and I am looking forward to tomorrows list. We we be dueling it out tomorrow evening with Shoo and Stu. We will be having a knock down drag out "Mahjong" fest. Of course I will be the big winner. Jane I said winner not wiener, smile! We will have the bubbly ready for  my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

Have a great night and sleep well all.
Prost....Jessie and Elise

Hope everyone enjoyed the New Mexico pics?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...