Monday, September 12, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



CAMP FIRE IN NEW MEXICO


Mood: Content! Refreshed! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Close to You by Maxi Priest

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I am going to hit up the treadmill today. I have a few errands to take care of this morning to include making a trip to the post office to send off two parcels to Phoenix.

  It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo but it is forecasted that it is going to rain today and tomorrow. We shall see if that happens. I am going to dander spray and brush the fur-babies today as well.

 I will post more about our trip with pics later in the day. We had such a good time in New Mexico with Nanci and Jeff. It was nice and cool there and we felt the difference when we got back to Tucson.

My playmate and I had a very nice dinner last night at the "Village Inn". The food was very good. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good one and be careful.
Later.......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...