Monday, September 12, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!


LORAINE GET READY TO BE WIZARDIZED!


Hey, how is it going?  It is starting to cloud up here in the valley of Tucson. We just might get that rain that was predicted. Janye did a wonderful job of caring for Chris this morning. We are really grateful for her and all of Chris's caregivers.

I took Jayne home and I ran my errands that I had planned for today. I have still have to dander the fur-babies and I will hit the treadmill this evening. Chris and I are watching TV right now. We are watching "In The Heat Of The Night". I love that show.

Hey, our next trip will be to Brooklyn, New York for a week. That will happen in the month of October if all goes well. I am still going over the pics that we took in New Mexico, but not to fret I will get them posted.

We hope that all is well around your neck of the woods?
Chat at you later.

Va Bene'...........Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Ready to take you on!

Jessie said...

Oh Yeah. I have missed you Loraine. Get ready for a beat-down.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...