Thursday, September 15, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? I have to tell you if you have not seen the movie "Sully" you don't know what your are missing. This movie is excellent and Tom Hanks was at his best. Wow, Clint Eastwood came across again with a hit. As a matter of fact when it comes out on DVD we are going to buy it.

We just got back from "Scordato's". We were joined by Vickie and Pat. Brother Mike was under the weather and we missed him being with us. We hope that he starts to feel better soon. The food was excellent. Pat had the spaghetti, Elise had a gluten free pizza that was the best she has ever had, Vickie and I had the Penne Pasta with Chicken and I also had a bowl of Minestrone. I also had two bottle of "Morretti" that was very nice and my playmate had "Chianti". What a nice evening with good food and plenty of laughs. Thank you Pat and Vickie.
PAT, ME, VICKIE

MY PLAYMATE AFTER A GOOD GLUTEN FREE PIZZA AND CHIANTI

PAT AND VICKIE

I am kneading my stomach and watching TV until I check on Chris later. Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. We hope that your evening is going well. Get plenty of sleep and have a better day tomorrow.

Prost.....Jessie and Elise


Loraine, so Jim is a nut shaker eh? Really? We will have to ask Jim about that at Wizard. As for my luck it is not going to run out my lady. I am on a roll and I am going to roll all over you at Wizard.

Sheila, I agree with you the pictures of Elise at the "Mahjong" fest are very good. Yes they are. Thank you.

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

good morning Jessie,
looks like everyone had a good time last night or whenever this picture was taken.
so good to hear that you all have great evenings together.
take care Jessie & Elsie,

Loraine said...

Talk is cheap.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...