Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Shakin'?

What's Shakin'?

How are you? I am finished with getting the closet of Do Drop In room #1 ready for painting. Jayne is going to tackle it on Friday. It is going to be a tough job for her. Jayne is here caring for Chris.

I am watching TV and resting up for this evening at "Humble Pie" with Jane and Papa John. Bobby is going to join us for this one. I should be fun with a lot of (nut) shaking going on. Shoo Shoo you started this (nut) shaking thing and it stuck with me. So I will shaking my nut's this evening along with Jane. Smile!

It is a little cloudy outside and every now and then a bit of wind shows up. So we might get some rain tonight. I am about to (dander)m the fur-babies the last item on my To Do List for today.

Enjoy your evening and I hope to take a few pics of the (nut) shakers tonight.
Ciao....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...