Monday, September 19, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: End Of The Road by Boyz To Men

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? Did you survive the weekend? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my first cup is (wunderbar). I will have a small salad a bit later this morning and I will hit the treadmill as well.

    The new bedroom furniture will be delivered this morning for Do Drop Inn room #1. It is another nice morning here in the desert of Tucson.

    We had a nice afternoon with Bobby yesterday. We planned and discussed what is next in the painting project of Chris's house. We also played Wii games as well and of course a cocktail or three were enjoyed. Smile!

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Bridgett Jones Baby". It was very good and I got to see "Renee". I was a happy dude let me tell you. It is something about her that grabs me in a good way. Ok, Jane go there, smile!

    I have to update my To Do List for this week due to a change is going to take place. Well, have a great day if you can, but remember it is a Monday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, only a few more days to get your act together. Even though it will do you no good because I will be donning the Wizard Hat and Cape.

Herman, good to hear from you.

JT, hope your first day on your new job is a good one.

Olivia, what is up for today?

Mary and Bob, what is new around your way?

Jane and Papa, slow your roll.

Liz, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?


8 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie,
Things are starting to look up here.
have a good day.

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,
That is good to hear. You and Bob have a nice day.

Jessie said...

Loraine, I am out to get you so be ready. Doomsday is near!

Bobby said...

Yesterday was a great time! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. WII tennis is sometimes harder than the real thing! I am getting better at the tennis and the bowling. However, Jessie, when you throw a strike ball (which you do waaayyyy too often) you throw a strike ball! ! Whew! Thanks for the good time...

Cheela said...

Love the picture you have posted here!!!

Jessie said...

Sheila, how are you doing? How is everyone?

Jessie said...

Yes Bobby Wii is a lot of fun. You have to try golf one of these times. Bowling is my favorite though.

Loraine said...

So sad when you're so overconfident. I almost hate to burst your balloon but it must be done. Looking forward to waving the wand!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...