Monday, September 5, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to: Maria Maria by Santana

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I don't think she will be popping up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. So good a second cup is in order. I will be hitting the treadmill in a bit. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   My playmate and I saw the movie "Don't Breathe" at El Con Mall last night. It is a very good movie. We were glued to our seat and to the screen. We even had a couple of jump out of your seat moments. It was great, so great that I would buy it if it comes out on DVD. We recommend this one for sure. It really messes with your head. Jane don't do it, don't go there!

  Elise and I had a very nice dinner at the "Yard House". Elise enjoyed a martini and I downed a couple of beers. The baby backs ribs were very good along with the creamed corn, rice and beans, and a side of pintos. We were stuffed.

  My shorty and I will begin our packing for our New Mexico trip tomorrow. We will be heading for New Mexico on Wednesday morning if all goes well. We will return on Saturday. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

  I am still feeling a bit uneasy, but I am, much better than I was a few days ago. Don't you hate it when someone tries to deceive you and don't do what they say that they are going to do? It is one of my many pet peeves. My thing is that everything comes to the surface eventually. It may be today or way down the road. My eyes and ears are always wide open. I always plan my work and work my plan.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Labor Day. Be careful when you are out and about. 
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING,
HOPE YOU SOON GET BACK TO NORMAL WITHOUT THAT FEELING JESSIE.
HAVE A GOOD TIME WHILE AWAY IN NEW MEXICO.
BE SAFE ON YOUR TRIP.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...