Monday, September 19, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? Well, the new furniture got delivered and put into Do Drop Inn room #1. Looks really good but now we have to put everything back in it's place that we had to take out when we painted.

I know it is  a true Monday here in the Old Pueblo. We also got a new mattress for the main house master bedroom and need more queen size slates for it. My playmate is out trying to get four more slates and it seems that they are not available. Yep, now this a real (SNAFU). Hopefully Elise can come up with some.

On a brighter note Bobby by to work off a task on his To Do List. He did a very good job with the fencing. I have two more items on my To Do List that need to and will be done today.

Chris is relaxing watching TV the Sci-Fi channel. I am tempted to guzzle a bier or three about right but I cannot until later.

Hope that your day is going well? Chat at you later.
Arrrgh! It Pirates Day.
Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...