Monday, September 26, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

THE NEW WIZARD JIM

ME CHECKING OUT THOSE BUTTS IN THE AIR (SMACKING) THOSE BUTTS


Mood: Content! Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Too Close by Next

  It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed and it is good. Hey, it was raining for a very short time this morning. So I dropped my PJ's and I headed out to run in the drops, but as soon as I stepped out of he door it stopped. Bummer!

  I have a few errands to take care of this morning to include taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment at 11:00am.

  I am going to taking out all of my dress clothes out of the closet of Do Drop Inn room #1 so it can be painted.

  Hey, we had a wonderful time at Dena's and Bucky's last night . We wined and dined like we were in a 5 Star restaurant. We enjoyed a fantastic seafood soup, with cornbread muffins, salad, and baguettes. After dinner we played "Wizard". The first round was a bust for me, but the second round I kicked major butt. My girlfriend Loraine would have been marveling and totally impressed.. Wonderful night. Thank you Bucky and Dena for a great time.

   My playmate and I have a busy week and we have to get things taken care of before our trip to New York.

   I know that today is a Monday and I hope that the day goes by without a hitch. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your trip to the big Apple is great. See you all later in October. Xxx Dottie

Jessie said...

Hello Dottie, enjoy yourself and stay safe and well. See you in October.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...