Monday, September 5, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is up? I got the Tacoma washed and I polished up the headlights for our trip to New Mexico. Chris and I relaxed and we started a new book on tape that is very good. We are now watching TV.

My shorty is back at home and she is in her office on her desktop. I have a pounding headache right now. I hardly ever take medication for a headache but this time I had to. Still lacking in the energy department.

I am about to give Chris his lunch and I may grab some gelato for myself. Yummy! We hope that your holiday is going well? I will be breaking out my duffel bag for the New Mexico trip.
 Later.....Jessie and Elise

Granny, thank you for posting your concern about me on the blog. I appreciate it very much. You have a great day. Not to worry I am OK. Va Bene'

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...