Thursday, September 22, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, what is going on? How is your Thirsty Thursday? Well, I have to tell you that I am (thirsty), but that will be taken care of "Torino's" for sure. Yes!

My playmate and I just got back from seeing the movie "Light Between The Ocean" it was very good both my shorty and I found a few holes in but it was a good one. Jane, don't go there!

We will be mailing out the invitations tomorrow for the Murder Mystery Dinner along with a parts assignment and a info newspaper. This is going to be a lot of fun, get ready to guess and solve this one.
Well, I had better rest up for this evening's event's. I am well rested and feeling much, much better than I was yesterday. WooHoo!

Bobby has been working hard on Chris's bathroom ceiling and on the ceiling in Do Drop Inn room #1.
Chat at you later......Jessie

Jayne, thanks for staying overnight, it really freed up some time for me and Elise to get things done.

Loraine, need I say more? Shazam!

Herman, did you mail out the paperwork for our hotel stays?

JT, how is the job going?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...