Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

What is up? Are you doing OK? I just finished a nice grilled ham and cheese sandwich and it was the bomb!

My shorty and I got Chris's van to the shop to be looked at. We went to Lowe's to pick up more paint and rollers for the kitchen and living room area, and then a (SNAFU) occurred. Yes it did. It almost made this Hump Day turn into a Monday.

We went to the self checkout lanes and we began to scan our items. We got to the paint and we put it over the scanner and the lid was not on it. So paint went on the scanner glass, the floor, and my hands and my shorty's feet and flip flops. It was a mess. So my shorty went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I went back to the paint counter to have the paint redone. Now if the lid had come off in our Fiat, it would have been a true Monday and that would have caused my DI hat to make an appearance. It would have been TV news worthy.

I am going to hit the closet in Do Drop Inn room #1 so it can be ready for Jayne to paint it. I still need to (dander) the dogs and I will get it done shortly. They are looking at me funny because they know that something is coming. Smile!

Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...