Friday, September 23, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? We just got back from having a very nice and very filling dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Burp! We were joined by Bobby and it was a good time had by all.

Bobby is working hard with the painting and so is my playmate. I have three bags of clothing that I am going to donate. I will more than likely hit up my dress closet and go through those things tomorrow if time permits. Jane not my (dresses) closet. Don't go there sweet pea. Smile!

I am mostly going to work on my game plan for tomorrow evening's "Wizard" fest. As you know by now my girlfriend Loraine and I have been on each other's case for a few days now. It is the norm for us to do so. If she only knew what I have in store for her.

I am feeling pretty good except that I am a bit bothered and perturbed about something that began at around 3:30pm while I was sitting at a traffic light. So I have my eyes and ears wide open for it. My playmate has crashed for for the night and she is catching up on her reading. I will follow her lead after I check on Chris for the night.

Enjoy your evening. Sleep well.
Jessie and Elise

Loraine, the time is here. Give it up!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...