Saturday, September 24, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! Betrayed!

Music listening to: Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00a, caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   I will taking some clothing items to the Goodwill drop off point this morning and I will continue to go through things that I might be able to donate.

  Well, Do Drop Inn #1 is just about all painted. Bobby has worked very hard in there. My playmate has started to paint the living room and it is going to take a little time to complete it with all that we have going on.

  Well, the day has arrived. My girlfriend Loraine and I will be putting on our gloves so we can duke it out this evening. We are meeting up at "Neo's" for dinner to give us some added energy. She is going to need it more than I will, smile! After dinner we will meet up at her home for the "Wizard" fest. We will be joined by my shorty, Jim, and Bobby. This event needs to have some media coverage because it has been a while since our last meeting. May the best player emerge the victor. Hail to the "Wizard". Need I say more? I don't think so Loraine!

  Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good weekend and stay safe, happy and enjoy. Be blessed!
Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You mean, "Hail to the WIZARDESS" don't you?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...