Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Hey, how are you doing? I am feeling a whole lot better than I was. I got my laptop back up and running and that helped to change my mood. WooHoo! Now I am feeling a little (frisky). Oh Yeah! Jane don't do it!

I have been busy since I returned from on the air base taking care of a errand. I am working in the Do Drop Inn room #1. I am putting things back in it's place in the new bedroom furniture. It is time consuming but I must get it done. Bobby is here working in Chris's bathroom. He is painting the ceiling.

I have just about finished my To Do List for today. I have to get on the treadmill still and I will get that done for sure. My playmate is at her Mani-Pedi appointment. Late in the evening she is going to "La Parrilla Suiza" to meet with her book club. I am sure that she will bring we back a nice dinner. To bad she cannot bring back about three margaritas,smile!

Well, I thing I will take a short gelato break. How does that sound? Hope that your day is going well?
Chat at you later.
Jessie

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Gelato....yummmm!!

Jessie said...

Bobby, it was sooooo good.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...