Friday, September 2, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!


CHRIS AND JAYNE


Mood: Relaxed! Whipped It!

Music listening to: Let's Go Crazy by Prince

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor soon. It was a sticky and muggy night last night and we didn't sleep well at all. I woke up with a stiff neck and it is killing me right now. Jane (don't go there). Hopefully I will feel better soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a small salad later. I may not hit the treadmill this morning due to my neck problem. It is still sticky and we need some rain.

   My shorty and I saw the movie "Florence Foster Jenkins" and it was very good. We recommend this one for sure.

   I have a very busy day today. First off Chris's case manager will be here at noon for a visit. At 2:30pm I have a appointment to have Chris's wheelchair to be serviced.

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We will be having dinner at "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening with our nephew Zack and his girlfriend. They are coming for California. Bobby will be joining us for dinner. After dinner we are going to "Live Theatre Workshop" to see the play "Sic". It should be a good one. Papa John and Jane will be there as well. It should be a nice evening. Zack and his girlfriend will be staying overnight in "Do Drop Inn" room #2.

  Well, I had better get to it. Man my neck is hurting. Have a great TGIF!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa see you this evening.

Rosie, you are too funny. No, I didn't pick up one of those blokes at the "Dusty Monk"but their were some good looking fellas there. I like to swing but not in that direction, smile! Jane don't do it! You already went there didn't you? Sheila and Elise were on the floor in that pic.

Erika, have a good weekend.

Mary and Bob, enjoy your stay-cation. Let is know how it goes for you. 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...