Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hello!

Hello!





How is it going? We just got back from having a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as always and Bobby joined us which surprised us because we knew that he was playing tennis this morning.

My playmate is on her desktop playing catch up. I just finished some yard work behind Chris's house. Later I will need to restock his supplies for next week as well. We have so much to get caught up on, but we will get it done.

Here is a short movie at the campfire in New Mexico with Nanci and Jeff. Chat at you later.
Cheers...Jessie

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Jessie, I thought about what you said in your earlier blog about remembering 9/11, and I reflected upon what it must have meant to you, as a protector of our rights, to watch all this unfold. ..thank you for your love for our flag, for our country, and for us as a people!! I can only imagine what goes through your mind, but I love and respect you for your amazing steadfastness in our darkest hours! I'm sure it's more difficult than any of us can ever know! !

Jessie said...

Wow, Bobby I thank you so very much for your posting today. I remember this day like it was yesterday and all of my fellow comrades in arms who put themselves in arms way to prevent this from ever happening again. Hopefully it will not but in these times anything is possible.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...