Thursday, September 15, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how is it going? It has been a very restful morning for me and my shorty. Chris is being cared for by Jayne and she is doing a wonderful job. I can hear Chris chatting up a storm over here in the main house.

Elise and I are going to see "Sully" this afternoon at El Con Mall. We were told that it is very good by Jane. The weather is perfect today but we still could use a bit of the wet stuff. The fur-babies are sleeping away this morning in the sun.

I am still reeling after last night when Shoo Shoo made a comment about why do guys shake their nuts. That happened last night after the "Gruet" was served. I looked over and Stu was shaking his nuts. We all howled with laughter. That came to mind just a moment ago because I got a handful of nuts and I did the same exact thing. Who knew? Or is it only the females that actually notice that? Hmmmmm! I had to laugh at myself when I did it a while ago.

Loraine, does Jim shake his nuts? Jane,does Papa shake his nuts? It seems like there is a lot of nut shaking going on that we didn't know about, eh? Can you figure that one out? If you can please let me know. Smile!

See Ya....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oh yeah! Jim's a nut shaker from way back with many years of experience.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...