Monday, September 19, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hope your day was a might better than ours was? It was a (SNAFU) all around.

My playmate took action and got things done this afternoon, but she was fuming and I don't blame her one bit. It all got worked out except one detail that will get taken care of tomorrow.

Elise prepared French Toast for dinner with sausages, and eggs. Of course we had some java to get it all down. I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. Chris is resting nicely.

I did not get complete two items on my To Do List due to the (SNAFU), but I moved the items to tomorrow's list. It is going to be another busy day for me tomorrow but I am ready to tackle it head on. Jane, don't!

Have a good night and get some sleep.
Ciao.....Capo.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...