Sunday, September 18, 2016

Yo, Yo!

Yo, Yo!

Hey, are you awake yet? If not you should pop out of bed like a Toaster Strudel, smile!
Chris is resting nicely and my playmate is up and about.

After breakfast I will do some yard work behind Chris's house before I tackle the painting in "Do Drop Inn" room #1.

I also need to get my To-Do-List together for this upcoming week as well. I am really stoked and I am very blessed to have my playmate here with me. She keeps me focused and on track always. She has made it possible for us to see Boney James in concert at the Fox Theater in November and yesterday she made it possible for us to see and be with Dottie (Keno Queen) for the live show that is being put on by the Invisible Theatre to see Randy Roberts. He is a fantastic female impersonator. We have seen him many years ago and he is fantastic.

I am looking forward to seeing the movie Bridget Jone's Baby. Now for all of my girlfriends (you know who you are) even though I have a huge thing for Renee, you all still keep me rocking, so don't fret (Jane).

Later....Jessie


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...