Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Refreshed!

Music listening to: Meeting In The Ladies Room by the Mary Jane Girls

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Jayne is here caring for Chris. It is a much needed and appreciated break when she stays over. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. My playmate and I went to see the movie "The Shallows" and it was very good and it had us glued to the screen at all times. Maybe we could not take our eyes off of the screen due to the actress had a body that was kickin'. WooHoo! I am just saying

   I am going to get back to doing things in "Do Drop Inn" room #1. I am also going to go through some clothes so I can donate them. My shorty and I are going to try to get to another movie today. We are also going to start working on the Murder Mystery Dinner as well. We will assign parts and get out the invitations as well. It is going to be a very good one.

   We are going to meet up with a couple at "Torinos" this evening. Can you say mussels? I will without a doubt. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Thirsty Thursday.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling this morning?

Flo and John you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Loraine, dream on, but continue to listen to that fake Wizard. She is leading you astray because that is what I told her to do. She knows who the "Wizard" is going to be and so do you my dear.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

So Jane, you are feeling (Frisky). I like that.

Jessie said...

Loraine, I know it is early on this Thirsty Thursday but you do need to amp up your game for "Wizard". I just held the wand and it shot out sparks, smoke and flames. Hint,hint!

Jessie said...

Country Granny, how are you doing today? Give a shout out to Bob.

Loraine said...

What! You worked your wily charms on my Wizardess! Not fair. I think I need to visit the Grand Wizard and see what can be done about this.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...