Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, what is up? Bobby is here caring for Chris and I just returned from running my errands. I had to get a part for the toilet that is in Do Drop Inn room #2. It is all taken care of now.

Got some not so good news from my girlfriend Jane. She is a bit under the weather today so will have to cancel our evening at "Humble Pie" We have rescheduled for next week, Hope that she feels better soon. Papa look after her.

My shorty and I are going to go the movies this afternoon at Gateway. After the movie we will attack "Popeye's Chicken" for some spicy chicken and some red beans and rice and maybe some cold slaw. Yeah!

I am going to start going through a few more things that were taken out of "Do Drop Inn": #1. Anything that is useable we will donate. The (SNAFU) has finally been completed and corrected. That makes my shorty happy and a happy shorty is a very good thing. Right Papa?

Have a good one.
Cheers....Jessie

Loraine, It is too late now. Can you feel the power of the "Wizard"? If not you will so be prepared to go down in defeat.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

The Wizardess is ready to take on all comers! She is talking big time to me about how to beat the lowly "Wizard In Training" who will show up Saturday. Beware!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...