Saturday, September 17, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Sore!

Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a bit later this morning. Another nice morning here in central Tucson. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening .

    My shorty and I have finished painting Do Drop Inn room #1. We will do some finishing touches to complete it. Now the new furniture can be delivered  without having to move things all around. We still have to do the closet, ceiling and some trim work. I have to tell we are both sore this morning. Smile!

   We had a grand evening at "Blue Willow" for dinner with the Keno Queen Dottie. Very good wine and food. Elise had the flank steak, Dottie and an avocado plate, and I had the Kielbasa special. It consisted of a grilled kielbasa, German potato salad, steamed sweet and sour cabbage, and a horseradish mustard. I f I had a coouple of steins of beer I would have thought that I was in Germany. It was all good.


THE MOON WAS OUT

DOTTIE AND ELISE AT BLUE WILLOW

ME AT BLUE WILLOW

KENO QUEEN IS DEEP IN THOUGHT

MY SHORTY


    After dinner we went to the 'Invisible Theater" the see the play "Coming Apart" that was very good. It was very well done and it took you back in time and then back to the present. The director of the "Invisible Theater" Suz starred in this one so the made it extra special.

   This evening Elise and I are going to "Cushing Street Bar and Grill" for a light dinner. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see a live play about Prince Charles. It got great reviews and we are looking forward to it. 

   Well, I need to get busy. Have a great weekend all.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...