Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!


CHEF HUMP DAY!


Mood: Energized! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: Cool It by New Edition

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and working it's magic nicely. I will have a small salad a bit later. I am going to hit up the treadmill also today. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Chris is relaxed and getting his groove on listening to Mary Jane by Rick James.

   Another busy day here in the valley. We we are hosting "Mahjong" tonight. We will be joined by Shoo and Stu and I am feeling a lucky streak is about to hit me. Are you ready Shoo and Stu?

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. Have a great "Humper". I know that you will Jane, right?

   Chat at you later. Enjoy the day.
   Jessie and Elise

Stu and Shoo, are you ready?

Loraine, it want be long now before you go down in defeat. Yeah!

Rosie, how are you doing?

Herman, have you sent off the paperwork for October yet?

Flo and John, how are you?

Marcia, how are you doing?

Sandy, how are things in Aussie land?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Go ahead and brag. It'll be even sweeter when I put on that Wizard cape.

Jessie said...

Loraine, girlfriend I have missed you and all of your hopes, dreams, and wishing's. The truth will come to the light very soon and it will be shining on me. Yeah!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...