Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

What are you up to? We just got back from the "Egg Connection". The food was a good as ever and we decided to Pay It Forward. We chose a table out and we paid their bill without them knowing that we did. It is such a good feeling to be able to do that sometimes.

Donna is here giving Chris his massage and Jayne is here resting. I am about to clean up behind Chris's house and Elise will be caring for Chris shortly.

We may take a trip to the Home Depot to pick up a new ceiling fan for the Do Drop Inn room #2. I am going to see if I can repair the broken Margaritaville chair but I think that it is hopeless. So I will see if I can order another chair.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a great afternoon. I think that we are going to Park Mall to have a light dinner and then go to the movies.
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...